Wednesday, August 12, 2009

new update ... harlo guy ~ ~

i fell very sweet ... thx my best friend [long ya shuang] ,is u bring me to be strong ... i very happy got u this best friend o ... i love u muack muack ^^ i hope u can with me friendship forever ya ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H1N1 H1N1 H1N1 ... dangerous ... it make us sick n dead ... i wish all my friend must take care and healthy alway ya ... i dun wan this virus will happen in my friend,my family,my lover,my sweet MAlaysia,my hometown,my school,all my thing, whole world ...

H1N1 H1N1 H1N1 ... please fast fast leave from here, leave from this world ... i pray u ... can ?? i dun wan anyone dead liao lei ,my god ... u know ''u'' kill many ppl die liao ma ?? Malaysia is a nice place ,i love Malaysia not kerajaan in Malaysia,is place n friend ...

Kerajaan why still want let outside ppl come in to Malaysia,it make Malaysia got virus ,got H1N1 liao,u know ma ??? izzit money is important for u ??? or our human life important ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. wow wow...calm down...i didnt get H1N1..dun wory ya~haha~~

    ReplyDelete