Monday, May 18, 2009

mY littlE cutE DoggY

harlooo,this is mY little cutE dog,izzit they look vEry cutE ?? hehe ^^ they vERy naughty dE o,likE to plY with mE and lick my hAnd de ... sometimE thEy arE vEry noisy bEcausE i locK theM ,thEy wan comE ouT buT canT ouT ,they try to jump ouT froM thE baskEt,finaly let the Big brother --> BiBix jump ouT ... haha ^^ BiBix is thE most clevEr in 3 dog ...

hai hai ~ ~ ~ i am cominG ... my namE is BiBix ... just now u also see my picture liao lu ~ ~ and my mastEr alsO goT saY me vEry clevEr dE,arE u rEmembeR >.<>
hEy all mY maStER friend ~ ~ ~ my name is Boniox ...oh no,thiS piturE look vEry ugly la ~ ~ i amvEry shy!!! izzit i look vEry fat ?? // yaya,i am the most faT in my doG familY ,got a biT saD ooo ... buT my mastER vEry likE to plaY with me dE,she like to hug me and brinG me go ''long gai'' at my taman dE ... hehe ^^my brothEr no chancE follow mE and my sistEr go ''long gai'' becausE he too naughty liao ^^


yoooo !!!!! alway puT mE at thE lasT dE ,hmmmm ~ ~ my namE is BoBix ... i Nothing caN saY liao lEi ... bEcause my brothEr and sistEr alSo saY they cutE,handsomE,clEver ... ceh ~ ~ so i jusT likE to slEep dE .. haha ^^ and i likE to take picturE ... and i likE to drink milk milk dE ,bEcausE milk milk can makE mE strong anD fight with my brothER and sistER .. kaka XXX

5 comments:

  1. haha...very cute~~why put them in shopping basket one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...bEcausE wan takE picture with them lol ... theY so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...ya ya...they very cute...i love bobix e...very cute...wan hv the very ‘无辜’ de face..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya ... ^^ i love them very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. dis fog is vry cute de...bt..gv u edit le...hmmmm....haha

    ReplyDelete