Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~ SMKM ~ 6BA1 sim


I came from SMKM-6BA1 ... i am study form 6 now,noW at school very free ,can bring phonE but need careful ... ^^ i feel form 6 very difficult for me,and i scare i can't get a good result for in University o ... actualy i wan go The One study Design de but my mummy no allow,and scare i wont study hard gua !!!! haiz T.T sad sad sad ...
all form 6 book need buy at outside or buy with school teacher de o,1 book de price is RM32 dy,so if i need buy 6 then is how much ?? omg .. is RM192 ?? wakao ~~~expensive like hell la ,but also need buy ,if not no book can use liao .. today at school very boring o ~~~
Today class PP ,we go makmal computer,there got air cone de o ^^ very cool ~ ~ hehe ^^ cool until me at there sleep liao,shhhhhhhhh ~ ~ dun let teacher know o,later she bit me o .... i call my friend to tell teacher i stomach pain so i sleep .. hahax XD ... After class PP ,is class MUET .. omg !!!! MUET ?MUET?MUET? ... i very scare class MUET de,coz the teacher very fierce >.<>.<
After finis class ,until out rest time liao ,teacher say can't go out eat but we all also go out eat then 2.40pm only came back to school o ... but i go back home liao coz my stomach reali pain liao and headache ... T.T i leave my freind alone liao,i feel very sory to her o .. [sorry ya shuang] T.Ti go back put down my beg then open my restaurant city at there then go oioi liao .. haha ^^ sleep like a pig >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment